"BEATLESS" Decided to animate TV! Broadcast started in January 2018!

Science fiction writer Satoshi Hase continues to produce a thorough and magnificent world view such as the 35th Japan SF Winner prize at "My Humanity" (Hayakawa Bunko JA), novelization of "Metal Gear" series, "Monthly New Type" Decided to make "BEATLESS" TV animation released as serial novel. Broadcasting from January 2018 was announced at "New Machine ★ Asobi KADOKAWA Presentation Stage" held today on Thursday, October 7.It is the first time for Hosoya Toshiji to make an animation of the original work. The manager is responsible for Seiji Mizushima who worked on many popular works such as "Expedition Paradise - Expeled From Paradaise-" "Mobile Suit Gundam 00".In making animation, Illustrator who is in charge of the original illustration · redjuice "hIE" (Android) drawn down · Lesia's design picture is also released.




Comments from creators arrived for animation.

Director: Shizuji Mizushima
When I saw the original, I fought for the thickness, the depth of content and the amount of information. However, as I read it, I understand that it is fascinated by the theme, the world, it is tough, but it should be visualized now. I wanted to do it myself, I got motivation. For visualization, we will arrange it in order to make it easy to understand and easy to attach. I would like to thank Mr. Nagatani, Mr. redjuice who do not mind cooperation, I will do my utmost to do my best to reward my gratitude.







Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comment:

Post a Comment