Ramen : Aoshima Shokudo - Akihabara



This is the local popular ramen restaurant "Aoshima Shokudo" in Nagaoka Niigata prefecture which is open in Akihabara. Although I went to Nagaoka before I went through the shop, I did not have time to enter, so I tried visiting after work in Tokyo.


The shop walks east from Akihabara station for about 10 minutes and is near Sakuma Park. It is open on the 1st floor building, but the shutters are closed except at the entrance, the moment when you first visit? Is not it a business day? I thought. However, it is small and open another entrance.


The inside of the shop is only a counter seat. It is a system to buy with ticket machines, which is a ticket system. There is a waiting bench in the store so wait there in turn. While waiting, it is said that please show me your ticket from the shop clerk in the kitchen, so when you show it, cooking will start and you will improve the turnover rate. I think the atmosphere was commonplace and cozy.


As for the menu, the basic Qingdao Ramen is 750 yen, a huge price + 50 yen, Chashu noodle + 50 yen. Chashued seems to be popular, and it is possible to add more chashawe at +50 yen and +100 yen. It is a simple menu as it has beer.




Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comment:

Post a Comment