Ushio Ramen Akihabara

I came to Akihabara at a great pace and I think I should eat about another cup.
Although it is a small meal, as long as the challenging spirit is one person.
After Qingdao Eateryard, I walked to the other side of Tekuteku and Akihabara station and asked the tide. It is a store I thought I had to someday get to know.



Ticket vending machine and Niramekko.The menu consists of chicken white water and soy sauce.Two soy sauces continued in the two previous places so here we entered the chicken white hot spring and entered.

The time zone called 15 o'clock soon.Lunch time has passed but the inside of the shop was nearly full. The store owner is in charge of the floor. It is a bit of a happy face (rude!) But a fine attentive customer service. Since it was a counter seat for the wall, I could not confirm the operation. Soon afterwards

"Please try here if it is good"
And I was handed black pepper.

First of all, from soup. It looks like a corn cream soup. While rich and tortuous, the texture is mild and there is no snag on the throat. In chicken whitewater based soup that I ate in the past it is not.I wonder how this is making ...

Noodles are medium-sized straight with edges.Homemade noodles? Powerful wheat feel not to be defeated by soup.




Poached eggs, meat rolled aspara, broccoli, fried green onion. It is a topping that I can not imagine Ramen. Poached Egg is in exquisite state of maturity. It is tasty enough to think that it would have been better if you added another meat-wrapped aspara. Broccoli is soaked in soup and eaten. Fried green onion is small onion and onion slender, is not it?

Sprinkle black pepper around the remaining one third. Although I get tired of chicken white soup in the second half Black Pepper relaxes it. Well, I can not get tired of this soup as it is.

It is a visual impact. It is also amazing that the ramen has been completed
I really want to repeat this.

Next time I will have trouble wondering which of soy sauce and chicken white water to eat. It is a small meal but it is both? (LoL)

That's all.




Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comment:

Post a Comment