Ramen : Ikina Isshou (A stylish lifetime) - Akiba (Akihabara)






Among the noodles in Akihabara, here is the safest thing I can recommend. They have a menu of basic tastes that everyone will envision, such as salt, soy sauce, miso, etc., and all of them are delicious. For those who wonder which way to go, please start with "Salt Ramen" at the store first. The gentle taste of seafood and meat soup is impressive, and crumbled noodles with a comfortable feeling will often take this soup together.

In addition to abundant regular menu, we will entertain guests visiting with limited menus which are sometimes delivered without getting tired. In this neighborhood, it is a relatively long history shop, but I feel that my mind is going down in my efforts to keep evolving.

I feel whole body through the tongue that vitality will return to my body
We will continue to eat to complete the meal.

When I noticed it was empty in the bowl in front of my eyes and got full.





Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comment:

Post a Comment